One Stop Dental Shop – Why Your Family Benefits from Dental Care in One Place
Dental Concepts and Orthodontics provides dental care for the whole family. Based in Salinas, we offer a wide range of oral health options and provide services for both children and adults.
But we’re more than that. We’re a one stop place for nearly ALL your dental care needs, and that can provide many benefits that extend beyond the level of care itself.
What We Offer – All Your Dental Needs in One Place
There are different fields of dentistry, and many different services that may be needed depending on where you are in life and your overall oral health. At Dental Concepts and Orthodontics, we offer essentially all of them, including:
- General Dentistry – Dental Concepts and Orthodontics provides general dentistry for all ages (toddlers to seniors). We clean teeth, address tooth sensitivity, provide fillings and sealants, and more, to help you manage your dental health.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Many people find that their smile isn’t what they want it to be. At Dental Concepts and Orthodontics, we are able to provide cosmetic dentistry services, including porcelain veneers, crowns, dental implants, teeth whitening, and many other aesthetic services.
- Endodontics – While many dentists need to refer out for root canals, we have specialists in house (called “endodontists”) that are able to provide root canals from right here in our office, addressing pain and helping save your teeth.
- Periodontics – Your oral health is not just about your teeth. It’s also about your gums and jaw. We have periodontists (gum-specialists) that can support your gums with grafting, disease reduction, and many critical oral health services.
- Orthodontics – Orthodontics is the field that specializes in fixing crooked and misaligned teeth. We are able to provide Invisalign, braces, and other treatments to straighten teeth and improve your bite – all in house.
These are only some of the Salinas dental services that we are able to offer, and they are available to the entire family.
Benefits of a Single Location for Family Dental Care
Dental Concepts is able to address all of your dental health concerns, all in one place. But why does that matter?
There are many actual, tangible benefits to having a single place that you can go for your entire family’s dental care. These include:
- Easy Scheduling/Accountability – Most people avoid going to the dentist when they can. It’s human nature to forget, or to have a difficult time scheduling children, parents, and seniors all at different dental offices. When your entire family can get dental care in one place, you can easily call and schedule all your appointments at once, at the same office, and potentially even coordinate them on the same day/time. That makes it much easier to get the care you need.
- Better Coordination – Some dental conditions require coordination between multiple dentists. For examples, some cosmetic procedures require a cosmetic dentist, an orthodontist, and a general dentist. Coordinating between that care can involve a lot of paperwork, phone calls, and mixed voices if they’re in different dentist offices. But when they can be completed in the same place, it is much easier to discuss and coordinate the care.
- Comfort – We want you to want to go to the dentist. If you already like our office, it makes sense for your comfort level to know that you can come to us for all your dental needs. You will not need to find a new dentist for specific procedures, or get referred to someone you may not have a connection with.
Dental Concepts and Orthodontics does its best to use only the best dentists in Salinas. But beyond that, our one stop shop for dental care ensures that you and your entire family have a better time getting the support you need and taking care of your oral health.
Learn more about our dentists, or get started today by calling us at 831.443.3633.